• Pam's Resume: PamMarshalla.pdf
• Pam's References: MarshallaReference.pdf
This document lists all the references Pam has used related to the material she discusses in her seminars or written materials. This reference list is updated 2-3 times per year.
do you like pie - music cd
• Lyrics and Footnotes for Do You Like Pie?: PieNotes.pdf
resources and editorials by pam
• Diphthongs and Glides: Diph-Gl-Vocab-Chart.pdf
• Eye Dropper for Eliminating Drooling: Drooling-Dropper.pdf
See additional articles by Pam at the Oral Motor Institute website →
• Pam's Place Cues for Consonants:
• Pam's Place Cues for Vowels:
To download documents or videos, right-click the link and select "Save Target/Link As..." (Windows) or "Save Link As..." (Mac) to save the file to your computer.
"I read your article about the King's Speech -- it was excellent. You always research and go to the root cause to give the best therapy techniques...ever since grad school!! Your explanations are always linear, clear, and concise and I appreciate that efficiency. Thanks for your website and always sharing your expertise with such clarity!"
"Your website is awesome... full of information and easy to read. Thanks for your dedication to speech pathology and us!!"